Weber Arctic is growing our team - we're on the search for our next Arctic sales specialist.
As a growing company, Weber Arctic is always on the look-out for sharp, energetic, active travel-minded people to join our team. People who understand that the more you explore, the bigger the world gets.
We’re in the wonderful business of translating our guests’ dreams into reality, through close attention to detail, commitment to service, and a constant, imaginative search for new opportunities in the Arctic.
From its beginnings in 1993, Weber Arctic has worked hard to create a familial work environment, one firmly based on performance, respect, and creative fun. A family-owned and operated company, we’re headquartered in beautiful British Columbia. Our employment opportunities are resolutely fair and open to all, with consideration given solely to job-related factors.
HIRING: Arctic Sales Specialist - position located at Weber Arctic’s offices in Vernon (Silver Star Mountain), British Columbia.
- Sales position at Weber Arctic, working with a team selling, building and creating experiences for guests visiting our lodges Arctic Watch & Arctic Haven, heli-skiing on Baffin and custom adventures across Canada’s Arctic.
- Arrange custom travel tailored to guest’s preferences
- Oversee all sales from initial inquiry to return from journey
- Cultivate and follow-up on leads
- Guest correspondence
- Build client relationships
- Maintain and update database with guest information
- Work with marketing and operational teams to deliver experiences from start to finish
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in sales
- Geographic knowledge
- ability to handle complicated logistics & minutia
- Spectacular organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- strong skills in building detailed budgets
- strong passion for guest satisfaction
- good technical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Enjoys challenges and ability to problem solve. Must be willing to create solutions on the spot to address emerging problems
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced office environment
- Good team player
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and able to anticipate deadlines, take ownership and learn quickly
- Grace under fire: ability to maintain calm during times of stress and business pressure.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to mail@WeberArctic.com